|27/11/2022||8th KSRM CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT-2022||
25 November 2022
To: All Members
8th KSRM CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT-2022
7/8 HANDICAP - STABLEFORD
The “8th KSRM Cup Golf Tournament - 2022” (Stable ford) will be held on 1st and 2nd December 2022, sponsored by KSRM Group. Senior, Junior, Lady and 9 hole golfers will play on 01 December. 18 hole golfers will play both on 01 and 02 December. I, on behalf of the Tournament Committee request all the golfers to participate in this tournament. Following are the trophies:
2nd Runner Up
3rd Runner Up
4th Runner Up
Best Front Nine
Best Back Nine
22-24 Handicap Winner
22-24 Handicap Runner Up
Junior Runner Up
Ladies Runner Up
Ladies 2nd Runner Up
Senior Runner Up
9 Hole Winner
9 Hole Runner Up
9 Hole 2nd Runner Up
Nearest to Pin
All members and their spouses are cordially invited to attend the Prize Distribution Ceremony on the 02 December 2022 at 02:30 PM followed by Lunch and Raffle Draw for all.
1. Golfers are requested to enter their name in the tournament entry register by Tuesday (29 November 2022) by 01:00 PM.
2. All are requested to follow health related instructions on COVID.
3. Absentee members are requested to pay green fee and registration fee in cash please.
4. Penalty for starting in late, but within five minutes of the starting time is loss of first hole in match play and two strokes penalty in stroke play/stableford, further delay will lead to disqualification, subject to the discretion of the committee (rule 6-3a, R & A).
5. To qualify for SENIOR CUP, a golfer must be 60 years of age and over. ‘Super Senior’ group should be of age 67 and over and will also qualify for SENIOR CUP and they may tee off from forward tee. Senior & Junior Cup Golf Tournament will be played in 9 holes. To compete for the senior, ladies and junior tournament, a minimum of 5 golfers are required for each category. Golfers up to 16 years of age will qualify to play in junior group.
6. Any lady willing to participate in the men’s tournament must play with a minimum of 24 handicap or her adjusted handicap, whichever is lower.
7. Senior, ladies and junior’s are eligible to compete for the nearest to pin.
8. Participants without valid reason withdrawing before finishing his/her round in any tournament shall not be allowed to play in the next tournament.
9. Golfers willing to participate in the tournament and failing to turn-up for the tournament in the last minute shall be charged the tournament fee and shall not be allowed to take part in the next tournament unless they have valid reasons.
10. Grouping and flights made by the Tournament Committee is final. The committee reserves the right to change the group & tee off time for conducting the tournament smoothly.
11. ‘BGCC Dress Code’ is attached herewith. All members and their guests are requested to follow the dress code strictly. Sponsors are also requested to instruct their guests while coming to the club/restaurant.
12. Tee off time will be posted on the BGCC website and it will be also posted on the board at the clubhouse. You can call at 2780423-4 or Md. Dulal Howlader (01919422462) to know your tee off time.
Prize Distribution: Casual
Time : 2:30 PM